Welcome to Sashas™ South Africa
The Sashas™ website is aimed at providing you with information on the South African Sashas™ product range and other details on our products and services including:
South African Military uses Sashas Blend to help their Working Dogs!
Sasha's Products are now Pet Medical Aid Approved in South Africa!
I have received confirmation from PetSure Pet Medical Aid and MediPet S.A that their "veterinary advisors have approved Sashas Products and that they may pay benefit towards this medicine"!
Sashas must be "dispensed by a qualified veterinarian, registered with the South African Veterinary Council or if a script is provided by same to get the product from a pharmacy."
The wonderful news about this is that joint problems can now be PREVENTED by giving your dog Sashas Flexibites and Sashas Blend as preventative medication from your vet. This is absolutely essential in working and large breed dogs that may be more prone to joint injury or problems.
Did you know that Sashas™ is:
- Registered with APVMA [Australian Pesticides & Veterinary Medicines Authority]
- Registered with ACVM [Agricultural Compounds & Veterinary Medicines]
- Scientifically backed through extensive Research [see Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2007,51, 1020-1030]
- Australasia’s #1 selling vet prescribed treatment for joint health for the last 6 years
- The 1st choice for treatment & prevention of joint issues by many Canadian Veterinarians for the last 3 years
- Sashas Blend is South Africa's only Animal Joint Nutraceutical registered with Medical Control Council obtaining a Act 101 registration for safety, efficacy and quality of ingredients.
- Sashas Blend is registered with South Africa with the Department of Agriculture - Reg. No.: V18886 as well as the South African Medical Control Council - Reg. No.: 140500
What Sashas™ can do for your pet:
The only product PROVEN to address the 4 key needs to be a complete joint health treatment - CLICK HERE to see how
Helps reduce pain and inflammation
Increases joint mobility
Protects the cartilage from breakdown
Helps protect the stomach
For some answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions, Dose and Usage, Safety and Risks about Sashas Blend please click HERE
Are you TOO STIFF to walk your dog or struggling with Arthritis? Go see our Sashas Human Formulation - Joint XL - so that you can benefit as much as your dog!