What makes Sashas™ so special?
The Sashas™ formula is a unique and potent combination of marine concentrates with high natural anti inflammatory and joint protective properties.
Click here to view how Sashas Blend assists in preventing and treating joint disease in animals
View Joint Diagram > learn the science behind Sashas™
Based on scientific results the Sashas™ formula is the ideal choice for long-term joint support at both the earliest stages as well as advanced Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD).
Ongoing research on the Sashas™ formulation has demonstrated that Sashas™:
- Significantly inhibits PGE2 production (helps stop the production of the enzyme in the body responsible for pain)
- Increases cartilage cell viability and decreases the loss of GAG's from the cartilage matrix (keeps cartilage in the joints healthy)
- Significantly inhibits Nitric Oxide production (helps stop the production of the enzyme in the body responsible for pain
Nitric Oxide is the partner of PGE2 in producing the sensation of pain.
Some treatments only deal with resolving the pain but the injury or disease continues to progress. Some products are helpful in joint health but don’t deal with the pain.
In order to provide a complete joint treatment the product needs to:
- Deal with pain and inflammation
- Promote improved digestive function
- Stimulate healthy joint function
- Stimulate healthy joint fluid production to enable optimum uptake of nutrients (without this the result of any treatment may be impaired)
Sashas Blend™ address all the key areas, the stimulation of healthy joint fluid production is also important to filter the nutrients through the synovial membrane. Without this the result of any treatment may be impaired.
For further information on what happens in the joint during the degeneration process, check out our Joint Degeneration Process Diagrams by clicking here
Dealing with pain and inflammation
Controlling pain and inflammation allows the animal to participate in daily activities and of course make life more comfortable in general.
Stimulation of healthy joint function
The viscosity of synovial fluid needs to be improved to cushion the joint and prevent wear and tear to cartilage. This will reduce symptoms of stiffness when arising and improve the ability to jump and run etc
In some circumstances it can cause the animal to feel pain even in the absence of PGE2. It also behaves as a 'free radical' causing damaging oxidation of cell membranes within the joint.